Back to job search
Supply Nursery Assistants, Nursery Nurse and Nursery Teachers Required.
Day to Day, Short and Long Term roles available
£9.50-£12.50 per day
Cover People UK are working closely with Nursery Settings across Wilmslow and Macclesfield who are looking for Supply staff to work with them on a day to day and long term basis.
We are actively looking for supply Nursery Assistants, Nursery Practitioner, and Nursery Teachers who are looking for flexible work days dependant on working situation.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months of experience working within an Early Years setting, qualifications are not a necessity however we do require candidates to be available for at least 2 working days per week.
• Full and relevant Early Years qualification – Level 2/3 or equivalent
• If Unqualified, a minimum 6 month working in an Early Years setting
• Clear and Enhanced DBS check
• Experience working in an all-day nursery setting
• Have good verbal and written communication skills
• Good planning and organisation skills
• Good knowledge of the EYFS,
• Be able to work at least 2 days per week (8.30am-4.30pm or 8.30am-5.30pm)
Day to Day:
• Planning and implementing fun and stimulating activities.
• Engaging with children in a variety of opportunities to support their learning and development in line with the EYFS framework.
• Making observations using your skills as an effective practitioner.
• Liaising with parents daily.
• Keeping children safe and supporting their well-being.
If this is the right opportunity for you, please send over your most recent CV and a dedicated consultant will be in touch to provide further information and book you in for an interview.
Cover People are an APSCo regulated agency. All applicants will be required to have a full enhanced DBS along with satisfactory references and a right to work in the UK.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs