Back to job search
Cover People are currently looking for for proactive and ambitious teaching assistants to work across Primary and SEN schools in Rochdale and Oldham. We have opportunities for both short and long term positions with roles in KS1, KS2 and SEN 1:1.
The successful candidate need to be able to demonstrate existing experience supporting children in either a school environment or a similar setting.
Due to an increase in demand for temporary staff, we are looking for candidate who are able to commit to day to day, short and long term roles.
If this sounds like you, hit apply and send us your CV! Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
- £65 to £85 a day (dependant on experience)
- Potential trial day required.
- General TA Role with some SEN Support Required.
Duties can include:
- Working with groups of children in activities set out by the teacher.
- Helping with resources such as printing, photocopying, displaying.
- Clearing resources after class.
- Working in classroom assisting the teacher.
- Role involves supporting some pupils in need of SEND support.
What we can offer you?
Competitive rates of pay
Opportunities across Mainstream and SEN School
On-going CPD Training
Support from a Dedicated Consultant
Fantastic Referral Schemes Bonus
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs