Back to job search
Primary Teacher - Jeddah
This is a highly reputable school in Jeddah, a cosmopolitan city, on the west coast of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As a school, they believe in the importance of a well-rounded education that integrates a rigorous academic curriculum with the development of life-long skills, values and attitudes.
The school offers both the American and IB Continuum Programme (Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme and Diploma Programme) which not only provides for a well-rounded education, but also allows for students to make connections between what they learn in class and real life challenges. And, while the IB Programme fosters internationalism through tolerance and respect for the world’s cultures and differing perspectives, the school further encourages its students to remain firmly rooted in their heritage.
• PGCE to be backed by 2 years of experience.
• Bachelor degree in specific stream. E.g. SEN/Maths if Maths Teacher
• Fluency in English
• NOC, if required for candidates currently based in Saudi.
• Experience in working with the IB Curriculum is an advantage.
• Competitive TAX-FREE Salary (depending on educational background, qualification and experience)
• FREE fully furnished non-shared accommodation
• FREE transportation to and from school
• World Class Internationally Recognized Medical Insurance
• Annual Return Air Fare
• Professional Development
• End-of-Service Gratuity
If you are interested in applying for this role, then do please get in touch with Amy at Worldwide Teaching ASAP!
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs