Back to job search
Cover People are currently looking for experienced English Teacher that are seeking work in secondary schools.
We are specifically working with a secondary school in Salford, who are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher with a strong behaviour background. If you have patience, a great sense of humour, and are dedicated on improving the lives of young people, this opportunity may be for you.
• Location – Salford
• Job Title – English Teacher
• Level - Key stage 3&4
• Start date - ASAP
• End date - July 2023
• Contract type - Temporary
• Full time
• Rate of pay - £120 - £180 per day
• Hours - 8:30 am – 15:15 pm
Salford Jewish Orthodox girls schools for girls aged 11 to 15.
GCSE curriculum is started in year 9 with students sitting GCSE examinations at the end of year 10.
Easily accessible by bus and car on the Salford/Bury border
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
• Teachers must hold either QTS or QTLS status or be an NQT
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• A nurturing and caring nature
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register or be willing to process a new application
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management available.
|Discipline:||Cover People UK|
|Published:||9 days ago|
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs