Back to job search
Worldwide teaching are currently recruiting on behalf of an international school in Malaysia for Assistant Principal of Secondary to start in August 2021.
Applications including a letter of application and current CV must be received by Friday 5th February.
This is a new role and will complement and support the existing leadership structure with specific areas to encompass a range of responsibilities including: curriculum development; assessment to inform progress and outcomes; pastoral care and well-being; quality assurance and various leadership and management roles across phase/key stage/department/year group in addition to specific areas from the strategic plan to reflect the priorities for the school and the strengths of the candidate.
This is a significant leadership position and candidates will be required to demonstrate how their current and previous experience has prepared them for the demands of this role. Candidates will be required to demonstrate how they will:
- Oversee the learning and well-being of all students and promote their love of learning.
- Model and promote the mission, vision, guiding principles and masteries.
- Contribute to continued school improvement consistent with their Strategic Aims
- Line manage the Staff Review and Development process
- Promote a collaborative learning culture
- Support the Monitoring and Evaluation of learning and teaching
- Develop and maintain a culture of high expectations for self and others.
- Fulfil the specific portfolio of responsibilities.
- Lead and facilitate sharing best practice.
- Lead with humility, develop teams and provide support and mentor others
- Be an active and a visible presence in the School community.
For more information or to apply, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs