Back to job search
Cover People are currently recruiting for an experienced Tutor for a small group of Year 11 students on a full time basis. The role is specially to help Year 11 students with English and Maths catch up.
The candidate must have:
• 6 months experience working with children
• Experience and knowledge of supporting children with SEN
• Autistic Spectrum Condition experience
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
They provide quality, personalised and supportive teaching at Key Stages 3 and 4. The School helps young people secure positive progressions into Further Education, work-based Learning or employment. As an Ofsted graded ‘Good’ provider, they are committed to equipping their students with the knowledge, skills and qualifications they need to achieve their potential.
- Provide a safe and innovative environment with high quality teaching, learning and resources
- Prepare young people for success in later life
- Protect and increase opportunity for all students
- Engage with parents and carers to support student progress, well-being and achievement
- Provide students with the opportunity to contribute directly to their local community
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
• CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including an online interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Sophie at Cover People.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs