Back to job search
Cover People are currently looking for experienced teaching assistants that are seeking work in secondary schools or graduates who enjoys working with young people.
We are specifically working with a secondary school in Oldham, who are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic teaching assistant with a strong behaviour background. If you have patience, a great sense of humour, and are dedicated on improving the lives of young people, this opportunity may be for you.
• Location – Oldham
• Job Title – Teaching Assistant
• Start date - ASAP
• End date - July 2023
• Contract type - Temporary
• Full time
• Rate of pay - £75 - £100 per day
• Hours - 8:30 am – 15:15 pm
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
• 6 Weeks experience working with children
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• A nurturing and caring nature
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register or be willing to process a new application
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management available.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs