Back to job search
Cover People are currently recruiting for a Teacher to work in a KS1 class from June 2021 to cover a maternity leave.
A warm and welcoming Primary School based in Rochdale are looking for KS1 Teacher to cover a maternity leave. You will receive support from the SLT and have access to a shared TA 3 days a week. The class you will be covering has children who have mild SEN so you will be experienced in planning and delivering lessons that allows children of all abilities to access the curriculum. The school are looking for a creative teacher who is very hands on and looks to inspire independent learning within the classroom and has a child led teaching style, running with the children’s interests.
• Plan and deliver creative and diverse lessons to children of all abilities.
• Direct TA to support children where required
• Report on class performance
• Implement behavioural strategies
• Adhere to school safeguarding policy
• Experience working with children with EAL
Located in Rochdale the school is ran by an experienced SLT that have been working together for around 5 years. They work hard to make sure the school is constantly moving forward and encourage teachers to be able to be true to their style of teaching, preferring those of a creative nature. The school is fortunate to be in an area with low levels of deprivation and the parents are actively involved with the school, with a large percentage involved in PTA, governors and helping out where they can within school.
• Excellent pay rates
• Long-term position with a potential contract
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Free online training programs
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call James on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs