Back to job search
Cover People and Worldwide Teaching are a leading specialist global recruitment agency for Teachers, a specialist recruiter in our chosen market.
Our Stockport business has a firmly established and extremely successful team covering a wide geographical area including Greater Manchester/Lancashire/Derby (Cover People) and overseas placements at our International Schools (Worldwide Teaching).
The success of the team in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first and we are immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity. We are looking to expand our team and have vacancies available for a Recruitment Consultant to join our happy office.
You will be joining a hard-working and determined team who all work together to achieve results across the office, the benefits are;
• A real “family feel” atmosphere within a highly supportive team
• 4 day week incentive
• 20% Commission incentive
• Shares in business incentive
• New ideas are always welcome and open to discussion
• Compliance and Candidate Consultant to support with recruitment needs
• Based in borders of Stockport, so low amount of traffic and free parking
• Free breakfasts and dress down on Fridays
• Short-term hours in school holidays
• Room for development as the branch grows
• Autonomy to run your desk how you see fit
• Covid-19 friendly office
• Competitive salary
• Excellent commission structure, commission from Day 1
Due to the recent successes of the branch, we are seeking to expand and are seeking either a trainee or experienced Recruitment Consultant who is looking to continue to develop their career within a rapidly growing organization.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be able to build and develop a network of schools and candidates with the support of our team.
• Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
• Schedule and attend visits with prospective schools (car owner required unless applying for International Desk)
• Consult and engage with schools to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
• Networking in industry, sector i.e. sector groups/LinkedIn
• Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
• Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
• Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
• Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for either an experienced recruiter or an ambitious trainee with experience of delivering high levels of Customer Service in a previous role. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate examples of previous accomplishments.
You will be highly motivated and driven by success, confident working within a target driven environment and passionate about your career and its progression.
You will be able to demonstrate our core behaviours;
• Work well as a team and alone
• Honesty and Integrity
• Sense of humour
To make enquiries or have a confidential chat, please get in touch with Amy on either 0161 505 0439 or email@example.com
|Discipline:||Cover People UK|
|Published:||10 months ago|
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs