Back to job search
Admin/Receptionist – Rochdale
Cover People are currently recruiting for a Receptionist/Administrator for a secondary school located in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time Long term role
• On-going support from your dedicated Consultant
• Free Level 2 Safeguarding CPD training
The successful candidates’ duties will be:
• General Reception duties
• Meet and greet for all school visitors
• Answering phones
• Collecting and recording of dinner money
• General Admin and use of SIMS
This role will be 5 days per week, from 08:00AM to 04:00PM, and will be on an on-going basis.
• Experience working in a busy school office
• Excellent communication skills
• SIM’s experience is preferred but not essential
The Schools Vision and Aims:
They are dedicated to providing educational excellence for all of our students and committed to helping them to reach their full potential.
The school aim to create an environment where all of their students can flourish and develop into confident and successful citizens. They provide high standards of education with a focus not only on academic achievements, but also on the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of our students.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please contact Ben at Cover People on either 0161 505 0439 or Ben@coverpeopleuk.co.uk
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs