Back to job search
Cover People are currently looking for experienced administrators that are seeking work in secondary schools or graduates who enjoys working with young people.
We are specifically working with a secondary school in Salford, who are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic teaching assistant with a strong behaviour background. If you have patience, a great sense of humour, and are dedicated on improving the lives of young people, this opportunity may be for you.
• Location – Salford
• Job Title – Pastoral Administrator
• Start date - ASAP
• Contract type - Temporary to permanent
• Full time, term time only
• Rate of pay - £22,369 - £24,054 FTE
• Hours - 8:30 am – 15:15 pm
SPECIFIC TASKS RELATED TO JOB PURPOSE:
• To take phone calls and messages on behalf of the pastoral team
• To manage the on call system
• To make phone calls on behalf of the pastoral team
• To make appointments with parents and other stakeholders on behalf of the pastoral team
• To produce letters – students who are on report, in IE and in Remove
• To offer the Academy office a calendar of visitors each day
• To keep a log of PSP’s that are current and diary the review dates
• Set up reviews of PSP’s administratively
• To keep records of –
How many students are on report each week
How many exclusions have occurred each week
How many SEN referrals have been made each week
How many actions have occurred each week
How many achievements points have been awarded each week
• To be responsible for compiling and communicating the Detention list each day
• To be responsible for compiling and communicating the Behaviour tracking information each week
• To administer the Principals Detention each week
• To log incidents and actions taken on behalf of the PL’s
• To manage the Pastoral Office administratively
- SEN Teaching Assistant
Job location: Bury Job salary: ££78 - 100 per day
Primary Teaching AssistantCover People are curr...
- SEMH Teaching Assistant
Job location: Trafford Park Job salary: ££80 - 110 per day
SEMH Teaching Assistant Cover People are curren...
- PYP Coordinator
Job location: Delhi Job salary: ££900 - 1.1k per month + benefits eg health insurance
■Job overview: As PYP Coordinator, you will...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs