Back to job search
Music Teacher - Egypt
This International British School was founded to provide the very best British style of education for the children of the area. It is an adapted curriculum based upon the framework provided by the National Curriculum for England and Wales and modified to include the richness of cultural experiences available in Egypt whilst maintaining the discipline and high standards of achievement synonymous with the British Curriculum. Their pupils come from both the Egyptian and expatriate families of the city and they provide an education that is broad, international and relevant to the times.
The school is seeking a Music Teacher to start in August who must:
- Have a PGCE or equivalent qualifications
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience teaching the UK Curriculum
- Have a clean, recent Criminal Record Check
- Annual Return Flight to the UK
- Up to 40000 Egyptian Pounds per month (Tax free)
- Medical Insurance
- Transportation to and from school
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Supervisor Stockport
Job location: Oldham, Oldham, England
Cover People are working with a Special School ...
- Academic Mentor Math Specialist
Job location: Manchester, Manchester, England
Academic Mentors Required Cover People are ...
- Biology IB Teacher
IB Biology Teacher - Tashkent - Short-Term Cont...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs