Back to job search
History Teacher Required
£140-220 per day
Amber Valley School
Cover People are looking for a History Teacher to work in a secondary school based in Ilkeston. The school is a fantastic provider of education with a very unique approach to behaviour management and student engagement that really works with their catchment. The school offer GCSE and A Level History and a number of school leavers attend Russel Group and Oxbridge Universities. This is an amazing opportunity to inspire the next generation of Historians!
The school is 'good' and have a welcoming team of staff.
The role is temporary ongoing, starting June- Christmas.
• Location – Amber Valley
• Position – History Teacher
• Start date - September
• Duration / Likely Duration - Long term
• End date (if applicable) - N/A
• Contract type - Temporary to permanent
• Full time/part time - Full Time
• Pay £120-220 per day PAYE
• Hours - 8:15am - 3:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH COVERPEOPLE TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cover People is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs