Back to job search
Primary German Teacher - Germany
This school is a private, non-selective, co-educational, non-faith British Curriculum school located in Germany. The school is not only an important option for ex-pat families in the area, but also for those in the local community who seek an alternative to the German education system. The school community currently consists 800 pupils, aged from 2-18 who are from a broad spectrum of international backgrounds.
In Upper School students prepare for IGCSE examinations in 8-10 subjects. Students in the Sixth Form pre-pare the International Baccalaureate Diploma. At both IGCSE and IB level, students will have a broad range of options to suit their interests and aspirations, which currently include local, national and international university destinations.
Throughout the school, the maximum class size is 20, and classes are typically smaller for specialised options, reflecting the school’s pledge to provide to individualised care.
• Teaching qualification such as a PGCE or B.Ed
• A valid work permit, if you are not an EU resident
• Recent experience teaching Primary German
• Salary from 35,000 to 52,000 Euros gross, per annum
• 2 Year Contract
• Relocation allowance of 1,500 Euros
• Support and guidance in finding your accommodation
To apply please get in touch on email@example.com
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs