Back to job search
Secondary English Teacher - Brazil
Worldwide Teaching are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the leading schools in the city of Brasilia, providing a world class education to Early Years, Primary and Secondary pupils.
They are a unique and ambitious school that is committed to helping every one of our students to succeed both academically and personally. The curriculum that we offer is specifically designed to achieve this aim. The school have a desire to achieve their personal best and succeed at the highest level, while enjoying an education that will be treasured for the rest of their lives.
- Must have an internationally recognised qualification such as a PGCE
- Must have experience of teaching GCSE.
- Must have at least two years experience due to the visa process.
- Must be Uk Trained
- Salary bracket - R$150,000
- Health Insurance Included
- Relocation allowance upon arrival
- Tuition for dependants
- Initial return flight paid for and annual flight allowance for subsequent years
- Retention bonus
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs