Back to job search
Year 3 Teacher
Cover People are currently recruiting for a Key Stage two Teacher to work with a Year 3 class, full time in the Oldham area.
A warm and welcoming Primary School based in Oldham are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to work within their Year 3 class. The successful Teacher will be required to plan and deliver all lessons, helping to develop an engaging learning environment with the aid of an experienced classroom Teaching Assistant.
• Plan and deliver creative and diverse lessons to children of all abilities.
• Direct TA to support children where required
• Report on class performance
• Implement behavioural strategies
• Adhere to school safeguarding policy
The schools most recent inspection in 2019 revealed that the schools attainment was in the top 20% in the country which was the case for the last 3 year. Pupils are well-behaved and enjoy going to school. The school has recently had a push on SEN provision and now has excellent support for children with additional needs.
• Excellent pay rates
• Long-term position with a potential contract
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Free online training programs
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Sinead & Suzanne on 0161 505 0439.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs