Back to job search
Vice Principal High School - Kuwait
Worldwide Teaching are currently recruiting on behalf of an American Curriculum school in Kuwait that is seeking to recruit a Vice Principal of High School for an August start.
This American school utilises the Common Core Standards - For grades K-8, grade-by-grade standards exist in English language arts/literacy and mathematics. For grades 9-12, the standards are grouped into grade bands of 9-10 grade standards and 11-12 grade standards.
The school highly values the learning process and strive to offer students access to the most current developments in Education. They work with partners and stakeholders to offer a wide variety of technology in the classroom, extracurricular activities, and a wonderful learning environment full of engagement.
• Furnished Teacher apartment or KD 250 housing allowance
• Economy air fare from point to point origin – Reimbursed
• Excursion air fare allowance for summer leave – KD 250
• Baggage and shipping allowance of KD 55 (with receipts to be submitted within 14 Calendar Days of commencing working)
• Paid summer holiday- for proportion of school year worked
• US and UK qualified are preferable
• Age must be between 25 – 50 year for VISA purposes
• Those with spouse or dependants are not preferable
For further information, or to apply please get in touch with Amy on email@example.com
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs