Back to job search
Teaching Assistant- Rochdale
Cover People are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant for a Full time role in a Primary School in Rochdale.
A Primary School based in Rochdale are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Teaching Assistant. You will need excellent behaviour management skills, be patient, calm and have the ability and desire to go above and beyond in order to show a flexible approach in both teaching styles as well as managing behaviour.
You must have:
• 6 Weeks experience working with children
• Experience and knowledge of supporting children with SEN
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• A nurturing and caring nature
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
The school reflects a passionate commitment to create a happy, secure and stimulating environment where the children are able to grow and develop within the caring inclusive ethos to reach their full potential. It is driven by our desire to offer the best possible learning experiences for our pupils in partnership with parents and the local community.
• Excellent pay rates
• Part-time ongoing role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Sinead & Suzanne on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs