Back to job search
SEN Teaching Assistant
Cover People are currently recruiting for a full time, SEN Teaching Assistant in an SEN School based in Stockport. The role will start in March 2021.
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant who has great experience and knowledge in the Special Educational Needs sector? The school are looking for a qualified teaching assistant to support young learners who have physical needs as well Autism and ADHD.
The candidate must have:
• 6 months experience working with children
• Experience and knowledge of supporting children with SEN
• Autistic Spectrum Condition experience
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
The school take pride in helping their children achieve no matter how big or small the achievement is. All children have equal opportunities and face no barriers which enable them to learn and accomplish everything they desire with the help of empathic, experienced and knowledgeable support staff. Each student has the chance to flourish and develop their independence at this fantastic school.
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
• CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including an online interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Sophie at Cover People.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs