Back to job search
SEN Teaching Assistant
Cover People are currently recruiting for a full time, SEN Teaching Assistant in an SEN School based in North Manchester. The role will start in February 2021.
Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant with knowledge and experience in Special Educational Needs? The School are looking for a confident Teaching Assistant who is able to provide the correct support for the children who have complex physical needs as well as ADHD, SEMH and Autism.
If you feel you are the perfect candidate for this position, get in touch!
The candidate must have:
• 6 months experience working with children
• Experience and knowledge of supporting children with SEN and complex needs
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Confidence to adapt to any situation
• DBS on update register
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
The school offers an inclusive environment where their student’s achievements and successes are celebrated widely. They have fantastic facilities which enable the staff to support each student and their individual needs to the best of their abilities. The School teaches children from the age of 11-16 with mild learning difficulties, to complex needs and autism.
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
• CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including an online interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Sophie at Cover People.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs