Back to job search
Cover People are currently recruiting for a general classroom assistant to support the classroom teacher within the classroom.
You will be required to support the classroom teacher with general duties. This will include, but may not be limited to; classroom management, taking small groups, 1:1 and any other duties that may be required.
The candidate must have:
• Experience and knowledge of supporting children with SEN
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Proven history of working with children with very challenging behaviour
• Knowledge and experience of EYFS
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
The school offers a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum challenges the children’s learning and understanding, provides opportunities for them to lead their own learning and encourages them to ask and answer their own questions. We believe it is vital that children co-operate and collaborate and that communication and teamwork are a vital part of human development. We encourage the development of these skills through a variety of lesson and learning structures.
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
• CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call James on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your email address, you are agreeing to our website T&Cs