Back to job search
Cover People are currently recruiting for a Teaching assistant for a full-time role, in a Primary School in Tameside from November 30th 2020.
A primary school in Tameside is currently looking for a SENTA to provide support both inside and outside the classroom. The successful candidate would be required to support the teacher with classroom management, work with children 1-2-1 and in group sessions as well as supporting the children’s emotional and social needs. SEN experience would be beneficial as the school has a high level of children with SEN.
The candidate must have:
• 6 weeks experience working with children
• Experience and knowledge of supporting children with SEN
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
• CPD training
• Children aged 4-11
• Recent OFSTED report “Outstanding”
• Supporting and dedicated SLT
• High SEN population
• Excellent attainment
• Involved in community projects
• Supportive parents
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call James on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your email address, you are agreeing to our website T&Cs