Secondary Supply Teachers Needed!
To meet the demand for teaching staff across Stockport and South Manchester, Cover People UK are recruiting supply teachers for immediate starts!
Cover People UK can offer rates of pay between £140 and £180 per day for daily & short-term cover. Daily supply teaching wouldn't involve any planning, assessment or a commitment to extracurricular activities.
If you are interested in longer term supply teaching you could get rates of pay up to £220 per day depending on your most recent pay scale. These roles would involve planning, ongoing assessment and a commitment to the wider school environment.
This entire academic year has been very busy so if you have found yourself short of work opportunities or have extra days where you would like teaching work then please do submit your CV.
We are recruiting teachers in the following subject areas:
- Technology (Product Design, Graphics, Engineering, Textiles, Food, Resistant Materials)
- MFL (Spanish, French)
- Computer Science & ICT
- Business Studies
- Art and Design
What Cover People UK can offer:
- Rates of pay between £140 - £180 depending on experience
- A dedicated consultant who will work on your behalf to secure you work
- A variety of school placements; you can pick and choose what you want to accept and decline
- Long and short term assignments
- Ongoing free CPD throughout the course of the academic year e.g. behaviour management, safeguarding, assessment methods and strategies, cover supervisor course, etc
- A ‘Refer a Friend Scheme’ with the opportunity to earn up to £100 per referral
If you would like to discuss this role further you can contact Joe at Cover People UK or apply with your most up to date CV. Cover People UK are working on behalf of schools in Manchester. All candidates will be subject to register with the agency and will need to have a full enhanced DBS along with other regulation checks.