Back to job search
Spanish Head of Department- Greater Manchester
I am currently looking for a Spanish Head of Department who is available for a full time role for a secondary academy in Stockport from September.
• To lead and develop a department which has pupil progress, engagement and enjoyment of MFL (Spanish) at the heart of its ethos.
• To lead and manage teaching, learning and development in MFL.
• To the lead the development of an engaging and inspiring MFL curriculum at Key Stages 3 and 4.
• To be accountable for student progress and development in MFL across all Key Stages.
• To lead, develop and enhance the teaching practice of teachers in the department.
• To be accountable for the line management of MFL staff.
Small 11-16 catholic academy in Stockport
Improving school with a clear strategy for the new academic year
Small community school
Easily accessible by car, bus and train
Excellent pay rates
Supportive department and Senior Leadership teacher
New head teacher with clear vision for the school
Long term supply on an ongoing basis
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview (currently by video call) and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information please call Sinead & Suzanne on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs