Back to job search
SEN Teaching Assistants
Cover People are currently recruiting for 3 Teaching assistants to work with children on a 1:1 basis in a South Manchester school.
The school have recently received funding for children with EHCP’s. They are looking for 3 1:1 Teaching assistants who have experience of working with children with ASD. The start date is yet to be confirmed but is likely going to be 5th April. The school looking for candidates who are happy to work in all year groups as they will likely be continuing with the child as they move through the school and must have plenty of experience working with children on the spectrum.
The candidate must have:
• 6 weeks experience working with children
• Experience of working with SEN children
• Have a very strong work ethos
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills – This is Essential
• DBS on update register
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
• Large CofE school
• Excellent SEN provision
• Supportive staff
• Offer developmental opportunities
• Ofsted “GOOD”
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
• CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call James on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs