Cover People are currently recruiting for a full time, SEN Teacher in an SEND School based in Bolton. The role will start ASAP.
The School is a Special Educational Needs school for young people with autism and complex needs. The students require 1:1 support at all times and the candidate must have previous experience working in this environment. The candidate must follow student guidelines and adhere to the schools policy and procedures whilst teaching to a high standard.
The candidate must have:
- 6 months experience working with children
- Experience and knowledge of supporting children with SEN
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- DBS on update register
- References for last 2 years work history
- Up to date CV
Based in Bolton, the school offer specialist education for students aged 11 to 18 with learning difficulties, disabilities, complex health needs and autism. Every day they provide personalized support, tailored learning and hands-on life skills to give young people the confidence to exceed their aspirations.
- Excellent pay rates
- Full-time ongoing role
- On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
- Possibility of a Permanent position
- CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including an online interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Sophie at Cover People.