Back to job search
SEN Teaching Assistant
Cover People are currently recruiting for a full time, SEN Teaching Assistant in an SEN Primary School based in Salford. The role will start ASAP.
The school are looking for a qualified, confident teaching assistant to help and support learners 1:1 or in groups in a classroom setting. They are also looking for someone who has experience supporting with Maths especially.
If you have experience in this sector, please get in touch!
The candidate must have:
• 6 months experience working with children
• Experience and knowledge of supporting children with SEN, none verbal ASD and complex needs
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
The school are a fantastic provision based in Salford who support children aged 5-11 with behavioural difficulties and complex physical needs. The School strive for all their children to meet their full academic, social emotional and physical potential through building solid foundations during their first chapter in their lifelong learning journey.
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
• CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including an online interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Sophie at Cover People.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs