Back to job search
Science Teacher - Bolton
I am currently looking for an experienced Science Teacher on behalf of a client based in Bolton.
Available to start long term cover on the 2nd January ongoing for 2 terms until 19th July 24.
• Excellent pay rates
• Part time placement teaching role
• On-going support from your dedicated Consultant
• Supportive department and Senior Leadership team
• Suitable for ECT’s
• Immediate start
The successful candidate will be a Teacher of Science
Teaching key stage 3 and GCSE Science – Biology, Chemistry and Physics
Ideally Teachers will hold QTS or QTLS
(FE qualified teachers must have recent experience of teaching Key stage 3 or 4 students)
Available Five days a week
• Science Teacher with QTS
• Good time keeping
• Good behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register or be willing to process a new application
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
11-16 secondary in Bolton. Good Ofsted January 2019. Excellent facilities for teaching and learning. The school’s education is all about developing knowledge and skills for the 21st century. Their aim is for students to leave with the confidence, aptitude and skills they need for life and work.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please contact Sean at Cover People on either 0161 505 0439 or Sean@coverpeopleuk.co.uk
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs