Back to job search
Cover People are currently looking for experienced Science Teacher that are seeking work in secondary schools.
We are specifically working with a secondary academy in Bolton, who are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher with a strong behaviour background. If you have patience, a great sense of humour, and are dedicated on improving the lives of young people, this opportunity may be for you.
• Location – Bolton
• Job Title – Science Teacher
• Level - Key stage 3 and 4
• Start date - September 2022
• End date - Ongoing
• Contract type - Temporary
• Full time
• Rate of pay - £120 - £160 per day
• Hours - 8:30 am – 15:15 pm
Improving school with clear objectives for next academic year
Enthusiastic, willing and professional MFL department
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
• Teachers must hold either QTS or QTLS status or be an NQT
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• A nurturing and caring nature
• Excellent communication skills
• DBS on update register or be willing to process a new application
• References for last 2 years work history
• Up to date CV
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management available.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs