Back to job search
Science Teacher - Morocco
We are currently working with a British Curriculum School based in Morocco who are seeking a number of Teachers to join them ASAP. This school does have a fast turn around so you must ensure that you are able to travel ASAP if successful. They are able to accept applications from those with EU, UK and SA Passports.
This is a SMART SCHOOL that honours the Moroccan culture and empowers every pupil with 21st Century skills. The school opened in September 2017 and caters for pupils from 3 - 18 years old.
The school mission is:
• To provide a happy, safe, and caring environment in which all individuals feel connected and respected.
• To promote learning through project-based learning and technology-based tools.
• To make our students producers of technology not consumers of technology.
• To deliver an exciting and vibrant curriculum while having serious fun.
• To enrich the curriculum with experiential learning activities and physical learning environments.
• To encourage each child to develop high self-esteem and, in doing so, learn to respect others.
• To be partners with parents and families to share the responsibility for developing their children educationally, morally, spiritually, and socially.
• Monthly up to 25,000 Moroccan Durham's (after tax)
• Accommodation allowance of 4,000 Durham's per month
• Cost of flights reimbursed on 3rd week of employment
• Hotel for one month on arrival
• Residency costs
• Transportation to and from school
• Free tuition for dependants
• Reference letters from 2 previous employers
• A proven experience of completing contracts within schools
• Experience with UK Curriculum
• A passion for education
• Resilience, and ability to think on feet
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs