Back to job search
Economics and Maths Teacher - Germany
Worldwide Teaching are recruiting on behalf of an International school based in Germany.
This school sees itself as a house of learning, where teachers, students and parents work together to engage children in committed and active learning. They focus on the individual potential and the holistic development of each child.
In recent years, the school has taught both UK and IB Curriculum, but from September 2022 they will be teaching UK Curriculum only.
• An internationally recognised teaching qualification such as a PGCE
• Recent experience teaching the UK Curriculum
• 2 Years experience in a teaching role
• A clean criminal record
•E experience with IGCSE and International A-Level
• Salary of 42,000 Euros per annum
• Relocation allowance
• Support with VISA application
For further information, please send your CV to Amy@worldwide-teaching.com.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs