Back to job search
Cover People are looking for a School receptionist for a secondary school based in Stockport. This will be a short term role to start on the 5th of June and will run till the end of June.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To provide an efficient and effective receptionist and administration support service to the school.
Time: 8.30am – 4.30am
• Reception and Hospitality
• Administration support duties
• Provide first aid cover if possible
Summary of Responsibilities:
• To act as the first point of contact for telephone enquiries, providing general advice, information and assistance where possible, and redirecting as required.
• To act as first point of contact for visitors, parent and pupils, including contacting parents for behaviour / illness.
• To provide administration as directed by the Office Manager ie and word processing word processing, filing, photocopying and booking of meeting rooms.
• To assist in the busy day-to-day running of the general administration office as
• First Aid duties
• Impact kitchen system for dinner usage and issuing Biometrics Fingerprints for staff and students
For more information please contact me on Joe on 0161 505 0439
|Discipline:||Cover People UK|
|Published:||18 days ago|
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs