Back to job search
Worldwide teaching are currently recruiting for a School Principal on behalf of an International School based in Malaysia to start January 2021.
Due to the current climate the school is only considering applicants who are already based in Malaysia.
The role is based in a subsidiary school who faithfully carries out Cambridge Recognition Exam Centre (IGCSE) education system and policies set out by the University of Cambridge. They are concerned with the quality of education, committed in nurturing creativity and innovative dispositions in their students and inherits Chinese culture and education through the modern education system.
The school is looking for somebody who:
- Has a with Bachelor Degree/ Master's Degree in Education;
- Has at least 5 years experience teaching experience (UK Cambridge syllabus & IGCSE)
- Has experience in school administration.
- Is currently based in Malaysia.
- Is available to start in Jan' 2021
If you are currently based in Malaysia and are interested in applying then please get in touch with Amy on email@example.com
By submitting your email address, you are agreeing to our website T&Cs