Back to job search
PYP English Classroom Teacher Grades 3-5 (Female)
Worldwide Teaching are currently recruiting on behalf of an International School in Dhahran, Saudi for a PYP English Teacher to work in Grades 3-5, starting in August 2022.
The school is a dual language K-12, IB World School which is also an authorised schools for In5ternational Baccalaureate primary Years programme and Middle Years programme.
A big draw to the area is their proximity to Bahrain (45 minute drive with a bridge). The city borders Bahrain, which offers fantastic entertainment options such as movie theatres, hotel and restaurant chains, nightclubs, outdoor children’s amusement park, as well as an indoor waterpark and shopping malls. The school provides their teachers with an open visa, so they have the option to travel there an unlimited number of times a year.
The schools excellent location provides expats with a centralized hub for travelling and seasonal outdoor activities. The international airport offers direct flights to Istanbul, Colombo, Beirut, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Delhi, and Abu Dhabi/Dubai, just to name a few. They are located on the Gulf, which affords direct access to beautiful beaches which many persons make use of for picnics and water sports. If desert camping is more their style, a quick 1 hour drive will provide them with this opportunity.
• Due to visa regulations, single females must be a minimum of 30 years old and all candidates must be under 56 years of age.
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience.
• BA/BS in Education or in the relevant subject area.
• Clean criminal record.
• Active and official teaching certificate or license.
• Salaries range from £30,000 to £37,000 per annum
• Annual Flights for whole family if required
• Furnished Accommodation with paid utilities
• Access to a recreation zone which offers the use of an outdoor patio, pool table, ping pong table, air hockey table, and a full kitchen/dining/living room with TV.
• 50% Tuition discount on up to 3 children
• Medical Cover for family if required
For further information or to apply, please send your CV to Amy on email@example.com
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs