Back to job search
Short-Term Primary Teacher - Spain
Worldwide-Teaching are currently recruiting for a Primary Teacher to work from 20th October to 22nd December, to cover a Teacher at a Primary School in Spain.
The successful Teacher will be covering within both Early Years and Upper Primary, so an experience in both is required.
As this is a short-term contract, a private contract can e arranged for candidates from the UK so a VISA is not required.
This is a private, independent and co-educational day and boarding school located in Spain.
This school follows the American Curriculum which is enhanced by motivating courses through Spanish, which foster personal and academic achievement and proficiency in both Spanish and English. This is a small school located in a small and lovely historical city close to the coast. The school are seeking a Teacher who is passionate about helping children reach their full potential.
• Bachelor + Masters in Education or PGCE/Degree in Primary Ed
• Experience: Minimum of 2 years
• Competitive salary, based on candidate’s profile
• Health insurance
• Daily school lunch at canteen
• Accommodation in school apartment or bonus
• Schooling for children
• A culture of continuous improvement where your initiative and know-how will be fostered and welcome.
For further information or to apply, please get i touch with Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs