Back to job search
Primary KS2 Teacher - Egypt
Worldwide Teaching are currently recruiting on behalf of a Primary KS2 Teacher on behalf of a British Curriculum School based in Cairo, Egypt.
This school is rapidly developing in to one of the best British schools in Cairo due to its popular location and enviable facilities.
They are looking for experienced and well-qualified professionals who exhibit a passion for their subject area and who are enthusiastic about teaching and learning. Applicants should also be flexible, work well in a team, have strengths to share beyond their professional skills and be dedicated to contributing to internationalism and multiculturalism. Their teachers not only work hard but like to engage in sports, other activities and travel in their own time.
- PGCE with QTS (or equivalent)
- Recent experience teaching in a Primary environment
- Availability to start in August
- A two-year initial contract
- An annual salary GBP Basic £22,700, 10 years’ experience £2,800, Masters £1,200 = GBP 26,700 (tax free)
- Monthly housing allowance of 7,200 Egyptian Pounds.
- Return flights to home of record annually.
- Full and comprehensive health insurance coverage for you from date of arrival
- A Professional Development allowance of £400 per year
- A settling in allowance of £350 paid in Egyptian Pounds upon arrival
- Transport to and from school daily (if living in an area where the school buses travel from i.e. Al Rehab, Madinity, Heliopolis or Maadi)
- Matching contribution of up to 5% of salary to school approved retirement plan.
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Amy on email@example.com
- Cover Supervisor Stockport
Job location: Oldham, Oldham, England
Cover People are working with a Special School ...
- Academic Mentor Math Specialist
Job location: Manchester, Manchester, England
Academic Mentors Required Cover People are ...
- Biology IB Teacher
IB Biology Teacher - Tashkent - Short-Term Cont...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs