Back to job search
Worldwide-Teaching are currently recruiting on behalf of an International School based in Romania for a KS2 teacher to start in September 2021.
This is a new and growing school offering a British style education. This school believes that high expectations, supportive communication, team-work and a work-life balance are the key to achieving their values of learn, respect and succeed.
They are seeking an experienced Primary Teacher who is innovative and an outstanding practitioner to join their team in September. The successful candidate will contribute to the development of the school including offering extra-curricular activities, up-to-date pedagogical understanding and their personality.
Applicants must be qualified and experienced in teaching Primary students in the National Curriculum of England and a minimum of 2 years’ experience of teaching is desirable but not essential.
- 2 year contract
- Monthly NET (tax-free) salary of 1800-2400 Euro (depending on the experience) including 300 Euro Housing Allowance
- 50 Euro Lunch Allowance
- Annual Professional Development Allowance if the contract is extended
- Up to 500 Euro Shipping Allowance for relocation
- Travel Allowance to include one return journey to home country per year
- Medical Subscription from a private hospital as well as state's health insurance
- Sick/ personal/ bereavement leave
- Visa procurement assistance and payment
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs