Back to job search
We are currently working with a British Curriculum School based in Morocco who due to a last minute increase in student numbers are in need of Primary teachers to start ASAP.
As they already have a number of ECTs employed, they are not able to support any more through induction therefore unfortunately ECTs will not be considered for this position.
NO VISA IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION THEREFORE THE TURNAROUND WILL BE VERY QUICK - YOU MUST BE WILLING TO HAVE A VIDEO INTERVIEW AND BE READY TO TRAVEL IMMEDIATELY.
The school is seeking:
• 5 x KS1/KS2 Teachers
• Salaries starting from 17,000 Dirhams Net for NQT
• Salaries starting from 20,000 Dirhams Net for more experienced Teachers
• Accommodation allowance of 4,000 Dirhams per month
• Cost of flights reimbursed on 3rd week of employment
• Hotel for one month on arrival
• Residency costs
• Transportation to and from school
• 1 child free tuition
• PGCE with QTS
• Reference letters from 2 previous employers
• A proven experience of completing contracts within schools
• Experience with UK Curriculum
• A passion for education
• Resilience, and ability to think on feet
- Cover Supervisor Stockport
Job location: Oldham, Oldham, England
Cover People are working with a Special School ...
- Academic Mentor Math Specialist
Job location: Manchester, Manchester, England
Academic Mentors Required Cover People are ...
- Biology IB Teacher
IB Biology Teacher - Tashkent - Short-Term Cont...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs