Back to job search
Primary Homeroom Teachers - Oman
We are working with a very well respected International school in Oman that requires 6 Primary School Homeroom Teachers for an August '21 start.
This is one of the well-established schools in Oman. Through its rich history, its long standing reputation and many years of commitment to education and hard work by all members of staff, it is one of the most prestigious International schools in Oman, with places highly sought after at every year group.
Catering for children from ages 4 to 18 (Nursery through to Year 12), the school offers a high quality Cambridge education with modern approaches to learning. Truly international, the school community hails from over 20 different countries, and is a family of highly diverse individuals whose collective aim is to build a better world through amazing learning.
• B.A degree (subject related) + PGCE (UK trained)
• Bachelors of Education (subject related)/ relevant Teaching Degree
• At least two years post qualification experience
• Experience teaching Cambridge curriculum would be an advantage
• UK / British international school teaching experience essential
• Minimum 2 years post qualification experience
• Ability to respond positively and effectively to modern and innovative teaching methodologies
• Being able to monitor, assess, record and report on pupil's progress
• Available to start the role in August 2021
• Due to ministry restrictions applications can only be accepted from teachers who have a relevant teaching degree.
• For safeguarding purposes, 2 professional references are required
• Fully furnished accommodation
• Flight at the end of the contract (2yrs)
• Complete medical insurance
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Amy on email@example.com
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs