Back to job search
Secondary Girls PE Teacher - Vietnam - August 2022
Worldwide Teaching are recruiting for a Secondary Girls PE Teacher on behalf of an International School based in Vietnam.
This international school offers both a British and International curriculum education. Students at the school follow the National Curriculum of England (and Wales) from age 2 to 14 (Nursery to Year 9) and IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) and A Level examinations from Years 10–13. All students graduate to university and most attend top universities in the US, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada, many receiving academic scholarships to do so.
The school are seeking a Secondary PE Teacher who has experience teaching both GCSE and A-Level PE.
- Competitive Main Professional Grade salary
- School accommodation or allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- End of contract bonuses
- Free schooling for up to 2 dependants
- Internationally recognised teaching qualification such as a PGCE
- Previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
- A minimum of 3 years relevant teaching experience
For further information or to apply, please get in touch with Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs