Back to job search
Music Teacher - Dubai
This British Curriculum School opened in September 2018, initially with only primary children, eventually becoming a mixed 3-18 through school. The school is located in a residential area of Dubailand and focuses on providing children with amazing learning. The vision for the school is real learning for a real future, with an emphasis on inclusion, learner led activities and encouraging children to make choices about their own learning. Teachers should be skilled at ensuring that children are actively learning throughout each lesson.
As well as the exciting opportunity of working in a new school, staff will also receive a generous tax free salary, housing, annual flights, health insurance, free child places for dependent children and an end of service gratuity.
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of teaching the Uk Curriculum in the UK
- Ability to use initiative, be flexible, fun, proactive and positive
- Ability to form and maintain professional working relationships with all members of the school community
- A generous tax free salary
- End of service gratuity
- Housing allowance or school accommodation
- Health care for employee and 2 dependant children
- Annual flight allowance
- Two free school places for dependants
For further information or to apply please get in touch with Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs