Back to job search
Maths Teacher Required
September- July 2023 Maternity Cover
£140-220 per day
Good Provider since 2005
North East- North Derbyshire
Cover People are looking for a Maths Teacher to work in a secondary school based in Derbyshire Dales. This school offer Maths at GCSE and A Level at this time the time table is GCSE only but offers scope for the right teacher to have an input in A level teaching. The Maths department does well in exams and has a high uptake at A level and very strong results at GCSE so an engaging and enthusiastic teacher is essential for this exciting new role.
The role is temporary ongoing, starting September- July Maternity Cover.
ECTS will be supported in this role.
• Location – North East Derbyshire
• Position – Maths Teacher
• Start date - September
• Duration / Likely Duration - Long term
• End date (if applicable) - N/A
• Contract type - Temporary to permanent
• Full time/part time - Full Time
• Pay £140-220 per day PAYE
• Hours - 8:15am - 3:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH COVERPEOPLE TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cover People is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Cover People
|Discipline:||Cover People UK|
|Published:||10 months ago|
Get new jobs for this search by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs