Back to job search
Maths Teacher Required
September- July 2023**Potential Permanent Position***
£140-220 per day
Cover People are looking for a Maths Teacher to work in a rapidly improved school in the Derby City area. This school offer GCSE and A Level however a strong teacher with a personable nature and good behaviour management is a must. The Maths department does well in exams and has a high uptake so an engaging and enthusiastic teacher is essential for this exciting new role.
The school is 'good' and have a welcoming team of staff.
The school is part of a small MAT which overall attains well and is expanding. The school have extensive SEN and SEMH provisions and work hard with the local community to raise aspirations and attainment of students.
Please do not delay- for the right candidate this is a permanent opportunity to begin in September.
The role is temporary ongoing, starting September- July. However could become a permanent Math Teacher Role
• Location - Derby
• Position – Maths Teacher
• Start date - September
• Duration / Likely Duration - Long term
• End date (if applicable) - N/A
• Contract type - Temporary to permanent
• Full time/part time - Full Time
• Pay £140-220 per day PAYE
• Hours - 8:15am - 3:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH COVERPEOPLE TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cover People is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Cover People
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs