Back to job search
Cover People are recruiting on behalf of a small and friendly primary school based in Trafford for a Midday Assistant.
The Midday Assistant will be required to supervise children during their lunchtime; this may include both within the school dinner hall and out on the playground. It may also include working 1-1 with students with additional needs. The working hours are 11:45-12:45, Mon-Fri.
• Experience supervising children
• Enhanced DBS on the update service or willing to apply for one
• Excellent behaviour management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent pay rates
• Full-time ongoing role
• On-going support from your dedicated Consultant
• Free Level 2 Safeguarding CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Amelia on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs