Back to job search
KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant
Cover People are currently looking for a KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant for ASAP start for a lovely Primary school in Wythenshawe. This is a long term role which will last until the end of the academic school year.
What will your role as a KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant include?
· Working across KS2 – Focus on raising attainment and the quality of learning
· Maths & English interventions
· KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant
· Working alongside experienced professionals and staff
· ASAP start – Long-Term
· Located in Wythenshawe
What we are looking for?
· Good Academic Background is key – Degree, A Levels & GCSEs
· You must be a confident individual
· Must be willing to go above and beyond for both the pupils and school
· Must be engaging and able to use your own initiative within the classroom
To apply please send your most recent CV and a consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs