Back to job search
Cover People are currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher role in a Primary School in Rochdale who are searching for both day to day and long term cover. The school are in need of staff that are local and are able to get to the school within 30 minutes.
A primary school in Rochdale is currently looking for a KS2 Teacher to work within their Year 4 class. The successful Teacher will be required to plan and deliver all lessons, helping to develop an engaging learning environment with the aid of an experienced classroom Teaching Assistant.
• Plan and deliver creative and diverse lessons to children of all abilities.
• Direct TA to support children where required
• Report on class performance
• Implement behavioural strategies
• Adhere to school safeguarding policy
• Experience working with children with EAL
The school is a 4 form entry and has achieved “good” for the second time running. The SLT place a great emphasis on developing a strong partnership between home and school where pupils are grown into responsible and respectful members of the school society.
• Excellent pay rates
• Regular flexible work
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Possibility of a Permanent position
• CPD training
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call Sinead on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs