Back to job search
Worldwide-teaching are recruiting on behalf of a private international school in the Cayman Islands. This is a British Curriculum School which teaches students from Kindergarten to Year 12. The school is renowned for providing a stimulating learning environmentin which their students become critical, creative thinkers, responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
The school is looking for Teachers to cover Maternity leave from January 21. The posts are scheudled to last for 4 months. The roles are;
- Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher
- Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
Qualifications and experience required:
- A Bacehlors Degree
- A Teaching Certificate such as PGCE
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years recent teaching experience
- Experience in using SIMS and Microsoft office products
- Salaries between CI$43,500 to CI$55,500 per annum
- Medical Insurance
- Relocation Allowance inc Airfare
To apply or to find out more information, please send your CV to email@example.com
- Exams Manager
Job location: Warrington Job salary: £
I am currently looking for an experienced Exami...
- Food Teacher
Job location: Oldham Job salary: £
I am currently looking for a teacher of Food Te...
- Science Teacher
Job location: Bury Job salary: £
I am currently looking for a teacher of Science...
By submitting your email address, you are agreeing to our website T&Cs