Back to job search
Key Stage 2 Teacher
Cover People are currently recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Teacher for a full-time role in a Primary School in Rochdale from April 2021. The school would Consider NQT for this role
A warm and welcoming Primary School based in Rochdale are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to work within their Year 3 class. The successful Teacher will be required to plan and deliver all lessons, helping to develop an engaging learning environment with the aid of an experienced classroom Teaching Assistant. The SLT are looking for a teacher who believes in being a facilitator and allowing the children to explore learning in order to discover a deeper understanding of the curriculum.
• Plan and deliver creative and diverse lessons to children of all abilities.
• Direct TA to support children where required
• Create an inclusive learning environment
• Report on class performance
• Implement behavioural strategies
• Adhere to school safeguarding policy
The school offers a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum that challenges the children’s learning and understanding. It provides opportunities for them to lead their own learning and encourages them to ask and answer their own questions. They believe it is vital that children co-operate and collaborate and that communication and teamwork are a vital part of human development. They encourage the development of these skills through a variety of lesson and learning structures.
• Excellent pay rates
• Long-term position with a potential contract
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Free online training programs
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call James on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs