Back to job search
Key Stage 2 Teacher
Cover People are currently recruiting for a Key Stage two Teacher for a full-time role in a Primary School in Tameside Start date to be confirmed due to COVID Restrictions.
A warm and welcoming Primary School based in Dukinfield, Tameside are looking for a Key Stage 1 Teacher to work within their Year 6 class. The successful Teacher will be required to plan and deliver all lessons, helping to develop an engaging learning environment with the aid of an experienced classroom Teaching Assistant.
• Plan and deliver creative and diverse lessons to children of all abilities.
• Direct TA to support children where required
• Report on class performance
• Implement behavioural strategies
• Adhere to school safeguarding policy
• Experience of teaching towards SATS
The schools most recent inspection in 2019 revealed that the schools attainment was in the top 20% in the country which was the case for the last 3 year. Pupils are well-behaved and enjoy going to school. The school has recently had a push on SEN provision and not has excellent support for children with additional needs.
• Excellent pay rates
• Long-term position with a potential contract
• On-going support from both the school and your Consultant
• Free online training programs
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS checks.
Cover People are acting as an employment business on behalf of the school for this vacancy.
For further information, please call James on 0161 505 0439
By submitting your email address, you are agreeing to our website T&Cs