Back to job search
Humanities Middle School Teacher - Saudi Arabia
This accredited elementary school is five minutes outside the Diplomatic Quarter in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It has 300 students including an Early Years Program (Infants, Toddlers, Pre-K, and Kindergarten 1) and Elementary Program (Kindergarten 2, Grades 1-8).
The School values its employees and their contributions to the school. To attract and retain the teaching skills, expertise and competencies of their staff, MLS provides competitive salary and compensation packages that also includes regular professional development workshops.
• MA/BA in English, History or related field
• A teaching certificate or credentials preferably from the US/Canada/UK.
• A minimum of 3 years professional experience in international schools or multicultural student population
• Salary Ranges from US$ 35,500–US$ 60,480/-
• Start-up Allowance salary advance of US 500 Riyals
• Baggage Allowance
• End of Service Payment: As per the Saudi Labour Law.
• Local Transport: Transport to work, and airport transports (twice a year) are arranged by school.
• Housing: Free housing in a gated and secure area.
• Utilities: Electricity Bills, Internet (Wi-Fi), Maintenance of the Electrical appliances bought by the school.
• Health Insurance
• Airfare: One round-trip air ticket in a school year at the end of a successful academic year
• Visa Fees
• For Muslim employees, weekly Arabic and/or Quran classes can be arranged for.
For further information or to apply, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs